The Valve’s best selling amp, the is a 45W, two channels combo with independent Bass, Middle, Treble controls, one Celestion Vintage 30 speaker featuring the warmest and big sound ever heard in the easier portable size and weight.
The 2/50 combo shares the same electronic of the 2/50 head and of the 2/50-2 combo and you it also share their selling success due to the following reasons:
1) it always respects the nature and tone of the guitar you’re playing through it,
2) it’s an incredibly dynamic and touch responsive amp,
3) the true functionality of the tone controls which really allow you to dial any kind of tone.
4) the fact it delivers two convincing tones, a wonderful clean and an astonishing lead on the same amp like no other amp in the market.
Brother and sister of the 250 combo are the 250 head (same amp no speaker) and the 250-2 combo (same amp, two speakers). The 250 can be run in pentode and triode mode through a dedicated switch on the rear panel, the triode mode delivering an harmonically richer tone and 30W reduced power, ideal for for smaller venues. Other features include: - parallel/series effect loop with mixer - two speaker output - impedance selector (4/8/16 ohms) - presence and Depth controls on rear panel to alter your sound to fit any venue. - full power/harmonics option for pentode and triode mode. - Totally made in Italy – output impedance: 4/8/16 ohm – output: 45 watts (30W in triode mode) – 2 channels (clean and lead) – 1 x Celestion Vintage 30 speaker – series/parallel effect loop Pentodede/Triode mode (45 Watt to 25 Watt) – presence and resonance controls on rear panel – external speaker out (internal speaker can be disconnected) – reverb and channel selection foot-switch included – tubes array: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34 – weight: 23 kg – sizes: width 52 cm, height 52 cm, depth 27 cm
• Inputimpedanz: 500K
• Ausgangsimpedanz: 4/8/16 Ohm
• Ausgang: 45 Watt (30W i Trioden-Modus)
• 2 Kanäle („clean“ und „lead“)
• Penthoden-/Trioden-Modus (45 Watt bis 25 Watt)
• Präsenz- und Resonanzeinstellung am Rückpanel
• Reverb- und Kanalwahl-Fussschalter inbegriffen
• Röhren: 3 x 12AX7WA
• Gewicht: 23 kg
• Abmessungen: B 52 cm, H 52 cm, T 27 cm